SAIL Recruitment: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is a central public sector company based in New Delhi, India. It is owned by Ministry of Steel, Government of India. it has released a notice for the recruitment of 259 clerk, technician and assistant manager posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for this recruitment through the official website.
SAIL recruitment: overview
|Name of the organization||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Name of the message||Clerk & Technician, Assistant Manager|
|a number of vacancies||259|
|Start date of the request||11-26-2022|
|Last date of application||17-12-2022|
|work location||Bhilai–Chhattisgarh, Chandrapur–Maharashtra, Salem–Tamil Nadu|
The application process has already started on 11/26/2022, aspirants can apply before the last application date 12/17/2022. In this article, candidates will get all the necessary information about this recruitment such as eligibility criteria, job details, salary, selection process, application process and much more. All applicants are requested to read the full article for detailed information.
SAIL Recruitment: Job details
SAIL has announced bumper vacancies for the Attendant & Technician and Assistant Manager positions. Candidates who wish to apply for this vacancy must be aware of the job details of this vacancy. From the table below, the candidates know the details of all vacancies.
|Name of the messages||A number of vacancies|
|Foreman of the mines||16|
|Operator and Technician (Electrical Supervisor)||8|
|Operator and engineer (boiler control S3)||43|
|Operator and engineer (boiler company S1)||23|
|Operator and technician (trainee)||24|
|Supervisor and technician (trainee)||54|
|Firefighter and fire truck driver (trainee)||8|
SAIL Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must know the recruitment eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age restriction before applying for the recruitment.
- Candidate must have obtained 10th, ITI, Diploma, BE/B.Tech, MBBS, M.Sc, M.Ch, DM/DNB, Post Graduation Degree/Diploma from any of the recognized boards or universities.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 44 years.
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years
SAIL Recruitment: Salary
Read official notice
SAIL Recruitment: application fee
For class E1 messages
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Method of payment: Online
For class S3 messages
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Method of payment: Online
For class S1 messages
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Method of payment: online
SAIL recruitment: selection process
- Candidates are selected based on the written test and interview.
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ sail.co.in
- And look for the SAIL Recruitment or Careers you are going to apply for.
- Open Attendant & Technician, Assistant Manager Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the deadline carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, please complete the application form error-free.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) and submit the application form and record the application form number/confirmation number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the application deadline?
A. The application deadline is 12/17/2022.
Q. What is SAIL’s official website?
A. sail.co.in Official website of this recruitment.