Hi friends, We all know the usefulness of linking PAN to Aadhar. According to the applicable government rules, it is necessary to link with PAN to Aadhar. If you don’t link a PAN card with Aadhar, you can take away certain benefits. In this article we will give you all the information to connect PAN to Aadhaar.
Recently, the Last date for linking PAN card to Aadhar card has been extended by the government. Failure to link the PAN card to the Aadhar card within this time limit may render your PAN inoperative. Your PAN must be linked to the Aadhar card before September 30, 2021.
Important Steps to Link PAN Card to Aadhaar Card
- Go to The new e-filing portal 2.0.
- Find the Our Services tab and click on it
- Then click on ‘Link Aadhaar‘ button and enter the following information: PAN number, Aadhaar number, name according to Aadhaar and mobile number.
- After adding the above details, click on the Validate and Submit button.
Important Steps to Check PAN-Aadhaar Linkage Status
- Go to the details and then click the submit button.
Q. 1 What is the latest date to link PAN to Aadhaar? 30-09-2021.
Q. 2 What happens if PAN is not linked to Aadhaar before the latest date? PAN can be disabled.
Q. 3 Who should match PAN to Aadhaar? Rs.50,000 and above bank transaction.